Friday, December 9, 2011

Oh Christmas Tree

This year I fell in love with some scrapbook paper that was not your traditional Christmas colors but brown, tan, blue and very glittery.  My son, Austin, and I decided to cover these metal stars with it -- and the rest is history.  We ended up decorating our entire tree with these colors.  



Pictured here are some of hte stars once they had the paper on them  ....


We also spray painted various sizes of grapevine balls with blue and added matching glitter.  They worked out perfectly ...


I found some ribbon and additional ornaments that tied it all together.

We used the extra paper and a wonderful little cutting tool I am sure was designed by Martha Stewart herself to add some more design and color.  The picture here isn't the best.  I wish Santa would bring me a new camera, but we love it.  Now it needs a matching Christmas tree skirt!



The end result ...

Rhonda

No comments:

Post a Comment