Friday, June 10, 2011

And the Winner Is?????


 
Recently we asked our followers what their favorite cookbooks were and why, here is a couple of comments that were posted.

This is what Kristi said...
Believe it or not, my favorite cookbook is Better Homes Cookbook. I remember my mother using her 3 ring copy when I was growing up. I still call her for recipes from it that aren't in the new paperback edition that I have. It's just an easy, home cookin', old fashioned recipe book.  Kristi

This is what Celia said:
I have to admit...I don't have a favorite cookbook...but, I LOVE Susan Branch...does that count?
Celia

So congratulations, you are both getting the Homemade recipe book by Susan Branch. Thanks for supporting our blog! But...here is the catch, you have to make a recipe from your favorite cookbook and send us pictures and a description because we will be posting it on our blog!! 

2 comments:

  1. Are you serious? I'm thrilled about the cookbook as I love Susan Branch! I am not a good cook so you may be taking a chance having me cook and post! Oh well....what the heck!
    Thanks girls! Lovin' your blog and getting the word out to my family and friends and THEY LOVE YOU TOO!!!!!
    CELIA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Celia,

    That means a lot to us! Rhonda will bring it to you next week. I hope you enjoy and be thinking about a recipe that you want to share with us.. Thanks for all of your support and love.

    ReplyDelete