Sunday, April 3, 2011

April's scrap quilt





I have been so excited for April to come to share this month's scrap quilt with you.  A few years ago I made a quilt from a fabric line called "Tiddlywinks".  Of the scraps I had left, some pieces were large and others quite small and uneven.  I took a piece and started adding some very uneven pieces to the sides ... and then even more uneven pieces and trimmed the blocks to a specific size and sewed them together.  There is no rhyme or reason to this quilt but I am very pleased with the final result. 


I stayed with my uneven theme and put a row of scraps in the back.  It was a fun addition to the plain brown.


The end.


2 comments:

  1. I think this quilt is amazing. I LOVE the color combo. You are quite a talent Rhonda. Keep posting...I'm loving it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun idea. I love to see what you come up with. You sure have talent. Got it from your MOM? Love it all and thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete