Friday, April 8, 2011

The Rosier Family

When my sister and I decided to start this blog, we not only wanted to share our favorite things, but also talk about our differences. So this is my family. My husband Troy and I adopted 2 biological siblings. We have had Jackson & Sophia for 4 years now. It has been the greatest blessing in our lives. We live in Price, Utah. We have 2 bengal cats ( pictures coming soon ) and a Chocolate Lab! There are many things that I love to do, but one of my very favorite things is to cook! I love it! I wished I had a fun hobby like Yoga, or Pilates, or Spinning....no, not me. As you can see from my pictures, I like to bake and cook! There is nothing more satisfying than to invite friends over and have a great meal, or to make someone a box of candy. Rhonda is the talented one! She can sew, bake, make crafts...the list goes on and on! We decided by doing this blog, we could each post our favorite things. So this blog is a work in progress, but I hope you join in our experience because we are having a lot of fun!! Julie

2 comments:

  1. You just THINK you aren't talented. No one has a bigger heart than you. You are loved by many & your cookin' isn't bad either (JK). I love the new recipes you post and Rhonda's sewing. This is a great blog and I check it everyday. Can't wait to see your kitty cats!
    You should show some of your mom's stuff too...after all, you & Rhonda inherited your greatness from her...right?
    Celia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Celia, you are so sweet! Thank you for checking out the blog, it has been so much fun. Guess who got us started? YOU!!!! So thank you! You are such a special person and friend to us and we adore you! Julie

    ReplyDelete